Steeped in history, Wilson Resources Group has for decades been synonymous with the farming, salt and chemical engineering industries throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland and Europe. From its inception, this Northern Ireland based, family owned Company has enjoyed continued growth and expansion to now include Wilson Salt, Wilson Salt (Ireland), Clinty Chemicals, Clinty Regen and Clinty Laboratories. Using its expertise and resources, Wilson Resources Group is widely recognised for the social benefit and environmental impact of its work processes.
We are committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and our responsibility to the communities within which we operate or may affect. Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, environmental performance, sustainability, cost, delivery and value. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture that is based on the following principles:
We are committed to equality in employment opportunity and rewards, embracing wholeheartedly the cultural diversity within the communities we call home. Our employees’ welfare and interests are foremost throughout all aspects of our business and how we conduct our affairs. We are committed to:
- Creating and nurturing an environment of success based on honesty and integrity;
- Empowerment through training and communication;
- Individual growth and equal opportunity;
- Prevention of accidents and incidents;
- Designing and providing a safe and secure work environment.
Customer needs are paramount and represent the highest priority within our business. Our obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests expeditiously.
OUR COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behavior in our employees and suppliers. We support the conservation of the physical environment and as such, our environmental commitments include:
- Protection of the environment;
- Conformity to compliance obligations;
- Continual improvement;
- Prevention of pollution and sustainable use of resources;
- Other specific commitment(s) relevant to our context.
OUR WELL BEING
We proactively comply with all applicable health and safety, legal and regulatory requirements to which we subscribe in order to:
- Prevent accidents and work-related ill health by managing health and safety risks in the workplace;
- Provide clear instructions and information, and adequate training, to ensure employee competence;
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions;
- Implement emergency procedures in case of fire or other significant incident;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage/use of substances.
We are committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with products and services designed, produced and maintained to meet or exceed their expectations by:
- Complying with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements including Wilson Salt’s supply of safe and legal feed ingredients and compliance with FEMAS requirements;
- Complying with all customer, statutory and regulatory requirements including Wilson Salt’s supply of safe, legal and authentic food grade products and compliance with BRC requirements;
- Enabling employees to achieve business and professional goals;
- Continually improving our processes via our IMS;
- Extending our IMS practices throughout our Supply Chain.
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or exceed them. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements and endeavor to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a robust and world class business.